The word Reiki comes from the Japanese word "Rei" which means Universal Life and "Ki" which means Energy. Reiki is a form of alternative therapy which emerged in Japan in the late 1800's and involves the transfer of universal energy from the Practitioners palms to their patient.
An assessment can be done on a patient to locate health concerns, emotional and spiritual blockages as well as physical ailments.
Reiki aids in the body's natural healing processes and develop emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. It is also said to induce deep relaxation, help cope with difficulties, relieve emotional stress and improve overall wellbeing.
Reiki can be performed on animals and human beings.
- Relieves pain, stress, anxiety and depression.
- Helps adopted pets settle in.
- Reduces stress during moving house.
- Maintains health and wellbeing.
- Speeds up healing after surgery, illness or injury.
- Lessens side effects from chemo and radiation.