Updated: Sep 27, 2019
Advantages For The Pet:
- Pets are happier and experience less stress in their home environment
- Home environment is safe and secure
- Regular diet and routines are continued
- Eliminating the trauma of travel or an unfamiliar environment
- Pet's exposure to illness or parasites is minimized, helping to ensure good health
- Maintaining medical treatment when required
- Ability to run and play around in own garden
- Receive love and personal attention
- Having someone responsible in case of emergency
Advantages For The Owner:
- You won't be inconvenienced or upset by transporting your pet
- You don't have to impose upon a friend, neighbour or relative (who may forget)
- If you have a multi-pet houses hold, you will save money! - Your home is made more secure by the crime-deterring measures provided by Pet PA
- You can leave home with the confidence that your pet is in competent, caring hands - You can utilize other special services offered, such as watering plants, bringing in the mail, taking out the trash, rotating blinds/ curtains and lights and filling bird feeders etc
- If your pet becomes ill, Pet PA will take them to their regular vet to be seen
Not all pet sitters are created equal, nor are they all professional! In hiring a pet sitter, it is important to make sure you have chosen the right person to care for your beloved animal. Pet PA assures you of our best attention at all times.
What Does A Pet PA Pet Carer Do?
Pet owners often use pet sitters when they go on holiday, travel for business, working long hours or when they are too sick or injured to care for their pet/s. And it is because of all of these that Pet PA offers a variety of services.
- Feeding the pets and changing their water bowls
- Exercise through play time
- Cleaning litter boxes and cleaning up any other pet messes
- Pet brushing if required
- Round trips to the Vet to get pets' vaccinations up to date
- Monitor the well-being and health of the pets
- Watering plants, bringing in the mail, taking out the trash, rotating blinds/ curtains and lights and filling bird feeders etc
What Makes Pet PA Different?
Your pets are important to us and we understand that each pet owner wants to feel assured that their pet/s are in the best care possible.
- All Pet PA Carers have experience and references available
- All Pet PA Carers are certified for Animal Emergencies, Pet First Aid & Pet CPR
- Pet PA is registered with Pet Sitters International
- Company backing and support
- Pet Sitting & Care Services as well as Corporate & House Sitting Services
- Animal Emergency Service Network
- Our references are freely available for you to view on our website, Facebook & Instagram pages
- Pet PA covers most of Gauteng
- We accept last minute bookings (if a Carer is available)
Disclaimer: We have compiled our information from various different sources and we claim no rights to any of the information obtained herein.